West Coast Urology provides a full range of specialised adult urological services to the patients of Geelong, its surrounds and to the Western and South Western regions of Victoria.
Based in Geelong and with clinics in Colac, Warrnambool and Hamilton this service is headed by Mr. Richard Grills FRACS and Dr. Kathryn McLeod FRACS, who are both specialist Urological Surgeons. They are supported by an experienced professional team including specialist urology nurses, a physiotherapist, dietician and administrative staff.
This website aims to inform you on the range of services we offer, provides information on common urological conditions and contains links to further information if required. You will also find information about your appointment, your condition and treatment.
West Coast Urology offers a full range of general urology services with particular expertise in;
- minimally invasive stone surgery
- urological oncology
- robotic prostate cancer surgery
- minimally invasive (robotic and laparoscopic) kidney surgery
- urinary incontinence and complex female urology
- surgical and nonsurgical management of prostate conditions